STEPS FOR BOARD UP
- Act as soon as you notice the damage or believe there’s a potential threat.
- If you have damage, call your insurance provider to make a claim and take note of your claim number.
Not insured? The American Red Cross or Salvation Army can help
- Choose a certified team, like J.R. Johnson, for structural safety and board up.
- Begin board up. As board up specialists, J.R. Johnson will assess structural damage and take necessary steps to stabilize the area. For proactive board up, J.R. Johnson has the materials, tools and team to make the process easy, reducing your stress and quickly protecting what’s inside.
- As a certified contractor, if existing damage needs to be repaired or contents need to be recovered, J.R. Johnson can help.